 Town / 3936
  Fire Apparatus

I took some pix of my fire apparatus this weekend & posted them to Brickshelf. They are in various stages of completion, I need to get more 1x3x1 red doors & my order of center stud tiles from S@H. I got many ideas for these from other peoples (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Apparatus

(...) I like that tiller. I've gotta build 2 LARGE tillers (large as in ladder size). Josh (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Apparatus

(...) Thanks, needs a little work, but its close. Thanks for looking & posting Jonathan (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Apparatus

Nice work, Will have to have a go at a tiller myself. To my knowledge there are no tillers in Australia, and I believe they are limited to the US, correct? Aaron "jonathan lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:GoHqpy.oG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Apparatus

(...) Thanks! (...) No idea, anyone? I am new to fire equipment. But.... I think they are replacing the tillers here in NYC (as needed) with 10 wheeled tower trucks. I know of one tiller that was replaced with this in the Bronx. I saw another tiller (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Apparatus

(...) I belive yes, they are US only... I think mostly older big cities too. josh (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Apparatus

(...) There are still some tillers around here. I know that Boston is looking into buying a couple. I have also heard that alot of cities are looking into adding 1 or 2 to their fleet, since they are more manuverable in the small streets of Eastern (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Apparatus

(...) Yup, thats were the older, cities comes in... Exactly why I'd like one or 2 for my fire department! Josh (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Apparatus

(...) Some Central and South American countries operate tillers. These apparatus are usually donated to cities down there from US departments, and aren't newly delivered apparatus. I'm not sure if any new tillers have been delivered outside the US. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Apparatus

I did a search on Google.com, "Seagrave tillers", I wonder what "tiller" would pop up, Portland FD has a few tillers... Josh (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)