 Town / 3937
Re: Fire Apparatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:18:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
I took some pix of my fire apparatus this weekend & posted them to Brickshelf.
They are in various stages of completion, I need to get more 1x3x1 red doors
& my order of center stud tiles from S@H. I got many ideas for these from
other peoples creations as well as the equipment here in NYC. The tiller is
designed from what I 'remember' them looking like. The tillers I have seen
around here don't have the side mounted ladders.

If you get a moment please take a look & LMKWYT.

Thanks

Jonathan

I like that tiller.  I've gotta build 2 LARGE tillers (large as in ladder size).
Josh