 Town / 3879
    Apparatus Pics from Brickshelf —Christopher J. Dean
   While recently browsing through Brickshelf, I came across the following gallery: (URL) are a lot of great designs. It appears that the apparatus are Australian based on the simplistic design of some of the aerials and the use of red lights. To Aaron (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Apparatus Pics from Brickshelf —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) ah, yes. I saw these as well. I am having trouble seeing how the bucket attaches to the ladder & figuring out the hinge method. I have a method, but I'm not so sure I am pleased with it. thanks for the heads up. Jonathan (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Apparatus Pics from Brickshelf —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) It looks like it uses the 4-wide hinge mechanism (roof hinge)??? Then again, that might not give enough strength to hold the platform to the rest of the tower. Other methods of bracing might be also needed. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Apparatus Pics from Brickshelf —Aaron Coghill
   (...) Thanks Chris for the kind words.Yes most of the aerials were based on Australian units. When one lives in a country ideas around you are easier to replicate. Are you also in Aust? Mr Lopes if you would like i can take a few pics of the tower (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Apparatus Pics from Brickshelf —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) yeah, I'd like that. I am interested in the tilt mechanism on the bucket as well. thanks in advance. Jonathan (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)