 Town / 3860
Re: SFD Rescue Engine 20 (& engine 25, & a semi)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:08:00 GMT

I've just created one, It's midmounted ladder turntable.
I'll have some pics up tonight.

Aaron

wow, you've been busy. You have quite a bit of apparatus there. I can't
believe how high your tower truck goes. I like your bush trucks as well.

I have been looking at the trucks in NYC & they don't seem to have as much
going on as these. Maybe it is because the doors to various compartments are
usually red & they don't stand out as much. There only seems to be a certain
number of different styles of trucks as well. Specifically 3 (aside from
older equipment). There is a pumper, that can be seen everywhere (all the
same style),  a ladder truck (same deal), & a tower truck (the famous '21
truck' style) which I have seen in all the boroughs. (they just recently
replaced a tiller in the Bronx with one of these).

I imagine I will be seeing all kinds of new apparatus soon being that 93
trucks were destroyed on Sept 11th. :/

I have gone to the Seagrave, E-one & Pierce websites for ideas...are there
anyothers I should check out?

Thanks for posting the pix.

Jonathan