 Town / 3815
Re: Engine 71 - New Fire Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:15:52 GMT

Both very good ideas, and ones I might employ in the future.  I ultimately
went with the 1x16 beams because of how the ladder hangs off the side of • the
truck.  Basically there are two 1x2 hinge bricks set into the side of the
truck, at the level of the top of the back wheel.  Attached to each hinge
brick is a 1x2 plate with the single centered stud.  This gives two studs • at
90 degrees to the side of the truck, and allows the ladder to click onto
them.

Sounds great, although with the flex tube ladder all you need are a couple
of 1x1 plates with clips and you're sorted ;-)

Jennifer