 General / 34012
Re: Engine 71 - New Fire Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 04:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
Anyone familiar with some of my recent posts to LUGNET will know that I
usually gripe and complain about what I don't like about LEGO these days.
Well, even I was getting sick of listening to myself.  So I decided to do
something about it; something I don't do often enough.  I got out my entire
collection of bricks and started to build something.

After a few failed starts and several redesigns along the way, I came up
with start of what will eventually be my first fire station.

http://www.apotome.com/lego/station71/engine71.htm

I'm glad you decided to just build with what you've got cuz the results are
great!  Part of the fun is being inventive with existing pieces.  And those
shoelaces (if that's what they are) make great fire hoses!

Maggie C.