 Town / 3773
Re: New building MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:29:31 GMT

In lugnet.town, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
I started to notice the detail of buildings more (i.e water spigot [stand
pipe valve for FDNY) so I wanted to include them in my MOC's.

Wow!  I just now had to go back and look at your pic for a third time
before I noticed that.  (I had been distracted by the span of window
arches).  I think it is absolutely great that you included such detail.  So
much time and effort must have gone into the overall design, that to think
of a tiny pipe at the bottom must have been one of those near genius moments
that you might not have recognized as it happened, but now you can look at
the model and say, "I love that extra detail"...  Good show!

-Hendo

thanks very much!
those 8 extra little pieces...:0)
I built the building from the top down, so the stand pipe valve was a last
minute touch.

thanks again.

Jonathan (who will be wandering around at lunch looking a buildings again today)