 Town / 3765
Re: New building MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:01:19 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christopher J. Dean writes:
Great Design Jonathan.  Which corner is the new MOC and the other building
on?  I have to check it out sometime.  I 've been trying to model some
buildings from NYC, but that has been put on hold for now.  Before
everything happened, I was working on a model of Rescue 1, a greatly scaled
down version of WFC, and some buildings near my sister's dorm at NYU.  After
seeing your designs, I want to open up the boxes and continue working on
them.  Maybe sometime in the future.  I enjoy seeing your latest creations
and keep up the good work.

Hi Chris,
Thanks for the compliments. The tan building with green windows is on 14th
between 5th & 6th on the south side & the grey building is on the corner of
6th & 15th. (please bear in mind that I tanked on the grey building--it
really doesn't look much like the real thing---except maybe the windows).

My next MOC is going to be the Fire Station on 3rd street between The Bowery
& 4th? ave.

thanks again,

Jonathan