 Town / 3763
Re: New building MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:10:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,

I finished the facade of a new building. I was inspired by a building on the
corner of 6th ave & 15th street in NYC, and the end result looks nothing
like the real thing. :o/

Either way, I am very happy with the way it came out, particularly the
arched windows, which are exactly as I had pictured them prior to building.

If you get a moment, please take a look & let me know what you think.

Looks great.  Very realistic.  I really like the arches for the windows, and
the use of the brown rounds for window trim.  And the little water hookup down
in the bottom right corner, neato.

this is the bulding:

thanks for your time,

Jonathan