 Town / 3759
Re: New building MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 23:31:56 GMT

Great Design Jonathan.  Which corner is the new MOC and the other building
on?  I have to check it out sometime.  I 've been trying to model some
buildings from NYC, but that has been put on hold for now.  Before
everything happened, I was working on a model of Rescue 1, a greatly scaled
down version of WFC, and some buildings near my sister's dorm at NYU.  After
seeing your designs, I want to open up the boxes and continue working on
them.  Maybe sometime in the future.  I enjoy seeing your latest creations
and keep up the good work.

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,

I finished the facade of a new building. I was inspired by a building on the
corner of 6th ave & 15th street in NYC, and the end result looks nothing
like the real thing. :o/

Either way, I am very happy with the way it came out, particularly the
arched windows, which are exactly as I had pictured them prior to building.

If you get a moment, please take a look & let me know what you think.

this is the bulding:

This is the whole folder (with more building pix of the building)

thanks for your time,

Jonathan