 Town / 3508
Re: Timelines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:55:15 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Aaron M. Sneary writes:
Is Harry Potter and his world- Town? Castle? Future (but not space-
SW agreement)?

Perhaps it’s a Town-Castle hybrid set in the present...

The lands of Lego System are no longer as pure.
The definitive System sections are being blurred by outsourcing to companies
with their own directions. And this does not always fit into the
predetermined System classifications Lego has set forth.
~Be prepared for a Western/Ice Planet theme for 2003           ;)

Just because something is fictional, does that make it futuristic?

Star Wars is ‘fictional,’ ‘futuristic,’ and ‘fantasy.’

         Sincerely,

                       --==RiçhärÐ==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®