 Town / 349
348  |  350
Subject:
Dust on City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:29:29 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
I can't offer any advice on how to keep a town of that size dust free except
maybe replicate one of those facilities at computer chip making factories that
are completely dust free.  Two immediate problems I see with this method are:

1) %$#@!! expensive
2) You'd have to wear a suit while playing with your Town as I think the whole
room would be a vacumm.

With smaller layouts a bedsheet should do the trick.  If you can handle
knocking over the odd tree etc each time you put the cover on and take it off
then dust shouldn't be a major problem.

Ahh, your sets are new.  I thought the city was displayed for a long period of
time.  I have a 3' x 4' castle, nowhere near the size of your town, and I put
a plastic table cloth over it.  And yes, I've knocked over the odd minifig...

Yeah I hate it when dust gets all over my pieces too.  Then I hafta wash them
with a toothbrush!

Bryan