 Town / 348
Re: Millennium City - Go Live
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:19:06 GMT

No stretching was necessary as I began assembling the Town in one go.  I started
at the top right (City central) and finished up at the bottom left (Pinehaven).  I
took photo's as I went and was able to get a bus load of closeup shots as a
result.

Sanjay

James Beerman wrote:

In lugnet.town, Bryan Wong writes:
In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
The first couple of pages of the new Millennium City page have now gone
up.  First up, a picture of part of Highbury, the industrial area of the
city.  Linked from the first page is a map of the city.

Your city looks absolutely awesome!  And I could probably use a few tips on
photography from you.  :)

I have a question: Isn't dust settling over your city a concern?  How do you
deal with that?

Bryan

I agree.  Very good picture.  Your pieces looked remarkably clean too.
My only question is how do you get access to the middle of the city?  It seems
like you have to stretch about four feet to get there.

Jimmy