 Town / 341
    Re: Millennium City - Go Live —Bryan Wong
   (...) Your city looks absolutely awesome! And I could probably use a few tips on photography from you. :) I have a question: Isn't dust settling over your city a concern? How do you deal with that? Bryan (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Millennium City - Go Live —James Beerman
     (...) I agree. Very good picture. Your pieces looked remarkably clean too. My only question is how do you get access to the middle of the city? It seems like you have to stretch about four feet to get there. Jimmy (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Millennium City - Go Live —Sanjay D'Souza
     No stretching was necessary as I began assembling the Town in one go. I started at the top right (City central) and finished up at the bottom left (Pinehaven). I took photo's as I went and was able to get a bus load of closeup shots as a result. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Millennium City - Go Live —John Warren
     (...) I'll answer how I keep the dust off of my city-table layout. I keep a old king size bed sheet over it when I'm not displaying it. This keeps it practically dust free. John Warren (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Millennium City - Go Live —Sanjay D'Souza
   For my ideas on Digital photography check out (URL) isn't a concern when the sets are in boxes ;-) Millennium City was built during a seven day period in early October then dismantled once the pictures were taken. I just don't have the room to house (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

        Dust on City —Bryan Wong
   (...) Ahh, your sets are new. I thought the city was displayed for a long period of time. I have a 3' x 4' castle, nowhere near the size of your town, and I put a plastic table cloth over it. And yes, I've knocked over the odd minifig... Yeah I hate (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)