 Town / 3398
    Re: new lego sets? are they crazy? —James Simpson
   (...) Tell us how you really feel, Joe. (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: new lego sets? are they crazy? —Joe Franco
    (...) its all in my first post. just because im really mad at the new juniorized lego sets doesnt mean i will be giving up on lego at all. i just wish lego would wake up and see that many people, not just me, feel the same way about these newer (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: new lego sets? are they crazy? —Joe Franco
     i forgot to mention he Sopwith Camel looks great. its probably the best set in the book. at $50, its a bargain. joe (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: new lego sets? are they crazy? —James Simpson
   (...) I'm not pleased with the direction that Lego has taken in the retail market over the past 4 years, but I'm thrilled with the Legends and Sculptures lines, and pretty happy about Classics and Bulk. I also think that things are only getting (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: new lego sets? are they crazy? —Joe Franco
     (...) ill have to agree with you on the first part, but with the things getting better, i really cant say at this time. with the downsizing and higher expense of these newer sets, people might get turned off by them. if that happens, Lego will loose (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: new lego sets? are they crazy? —James Simpson
     (...) I don't think that there is any danger that Lego will go under; its status as the icon/juggernaught of construction toys is still secure, although perhaps not what it once was. LD really has the potential to turn the whole company around. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)