 Town / 2621
Re: Town Building Contest - encouragement to vote!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:45:27 GMT

Gee,

I don't think 20 votes even covers the people who entered!

I could petition some of my local LUGNET people to vote for me, but that
would bring us right back to the scandle before.

Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
So far I've had 20 votes in the Town Building Contest, which really isn't
enough. Voting closes on the 16th, so please, check out the entries at
http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2001 and send in your votes!

If you want to vote you need to be registered with me. If you entered the
contest you're automatically registered. If not, check here:
http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/vrules for details on how to get
registered.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com