 Town / 2620
Re: Emerald Chapel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:43:55 GMT

Thanks

Those bath-tubs are hard to use because they are the wrong scale.

Previously, I used one as a swimming pool in my hotel resort.  A picture of
it is here, but you can't see the tub because its hidden behind the main
tower:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/hotel.htm

I think I have 2 of these - one from a Time Cruisers set, and another from
an old HomeMaker set (that I stole from my sister).

mfuss903 <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:G9vGHo.AHq@lugnet.com...
WOW! I am really impressed. I love to see trans parts getting used! lol, • I
personally LOVE transparent parts, but have not really used them as a • major
part of anything yet. But, you - wow nice job all the way around! I tip • my
hat to you.
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com

Oh ya, I forgot to mention that I LOVED the use of the bathtub. I have one
myself and have never seen it used in anything outside of my collection. I
got a real kick out of seeing it in your moc.
Mark P