 Town / 2619
Re: Emerald Chapel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:40:31 GMT

Thanks,

I have a HUGE amount of trans-dark-blue.  I'm still figuring out how I can
use them.

My previous trans-blue building can be seen here:

It's a bit gaudy.

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/new/marine.htm

mfuss903 <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:G9vG3D.9ut@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.build, Brad Hamilton writes:
This is my latest MOC:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/church.htm
It is a multi-level church with a detailed interior.

Here is the updated page for my city:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm

Feedback is Appreciated
Brad

WOW! I am really impressed. I love to see trans parts getting used! lol, I
personally LOVE transparent parts, but have not really used them as a • major
part of anything yet. But, you - wow nice job all the way around! I tip my
hat to you.
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com