 Town / 2622
Re: Emerald Chapel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:58:58 GMT

In lugnet.build, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hmm - I never thought about exactly what was supposed to be happening with
that implement.

It is actually supposed to be a small staff (its a Star Wars lightsaber with
a trans-green thingy on the end).  I figured that he just waved it around
and inchanted some silly prayer or something to indoctrinate the new member.

By the way, that priest is really a Luke Skywalker minifig with a beard and
hat.  In fact, almost all the minifigs in the building are built from
star-wars minifigs.  The robes seemed to go well with the religious
atmosphere.  Even the dreaded Jar-Jar binks torso is used a couple of times.

Ohhh...not quite as interesting response as I was hoping but that will do.
Personally, I like the "sacred coin" idea...especially with the money
bath....except I wouldn't know what coins they could use...the standard
gold coins Lego puts out would hurt the mini-fig when "poured" by the
priest....
but the waving of the wand...is probably safer and part of the illusion
of a wishing of low interest rates, and a demise of Alan Greenspan!!!