 Town / 2370
  My unfinished town diorama

Well, it's the 15th and my town contest entry is not completed- other obligations have gotten in the way the past week or two. Here are some pics for your enjoyment: (URL) big unfinished red building near the train tracks is the station. I'm most (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town) !

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

(...) Looks great to me. I will also be submitting my diorama as being somewhat unfinished. I have added another building and got another shippment of 2x2 black tiles today so I should at least finish my parking lot. Anyway I love the Theatre, it (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

Christopher Tracey wrote: <snip> (...) Using the light saber pieces as parts of the marquee is brilliant! Best detail I've seen in a long time :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

(...) OK I was just looking in more detail at your picture and I noticed a very cool Baby stroller in this picture. (URL) cool!!! I just have to make me one (or two) of those!! Eric (Small things for small minds) Kingsley The New England LEGO Users (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

(...) The stroller comes from the Paradisa Playground ((URL) It was kicking around in my box of prebuilt town accessories, so I put it out on the diorama. A few minutes before the picture was taken it was laying sideways in the road just in front of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

(...) cool (...) Ahh... Excelent. Just shows how much I missed durring the 13 years I went without LEGO. I still love it along with everything else in your Diorama. I will definitely be stealing a couple of ideas for future expansion/enhancement of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

(...) Thanks! I am still in awe of the amount of tiles you used. If they made gray tiles I would have considered using them for my sidewalks, but something has to be said for the look of studs IMO. (...) If I remember right, seeing your theater in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

(...) Thanks! I was originally trying to use the fiber optic units to have a 'real' working marquee but it was bulky and didn't give the look I wanted. As I was taking that apart, I happened to glance over at my box of minifig accessories and it hit (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

(...) Your right in a way about the look of studs but I really wanted a smooth sidewalk. Gray may have been better but I have really come to like the black, it is a good contrast between the Gray of the street. Anyway I just got another 1,000 Black (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

(...) This rocks. Very nice work. I think you should submit it anyway. Who says it has to be finished? I didn't see that in the rules... :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

This is great. I love the layout & buildings. What really gets me is the detail....trees, traffic lights, windowsills & architecture...all the little things that make such a big difference....and thats only the outside! The interiors are wonderful (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

(...) Thanks! (...) Submitted and on the contest page. :) -chris (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My unfinished town diorama

(...) Thanks! I plan on adding a lot more trees and street details as soon as time permits. I've just about fallen in love with using 1x1 plates from the mosiac for 'tile' floors. (...) I came up with this design when I came out of my dark ages a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)