 Town / 2374
Re: My unfinished town diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:39:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christopher Tracey writes:
Well, it's the 15th and my town contest entry is not completed- other
obligations have gotten in the way the past week or two.  Here are some
pics for your enjoyment:

OK I was just looking in more detail at your picture and I noticed a very cool
Baby stroller in this picture.

Very cool!!!  I just have to make me one (or two) of those!!

Eric (Small things for small minds) Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/