 Town / 2359
Re: Six Entries for Town Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 03:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy D. Freshly writes:

"Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message
Wow. No one replied to this yet.  I'm quite surprised.

Mark:

Let me also say WOW.  I didn't respond right away because I wanted to have
time to really look at all of the pictures before commenting.  Really great
designs on all of the models.  I have been toying around with trying to
replicate (in minifig scale) a '34 Excaliber (I think that is the right year
and model - please don't hate me if that is wrong) but without much success.
Your car picture have already been printed and are on their way to the lab
for further study!  :-)  Hopefully, some classic roadsters will begin to
appear in my town soon!

Tim

My only car reference is the "World Encyclopedia of Cars" by Lorenz Books.
Hardcover, 500+ pages, 1,500 pictures - picked it up on clearance from
Borders for $9. However, it only goes back to 1945! Does anyone know of any
pre-1945 car reference works?

I don't know what a '34 Excaliber looks like, but I sure am looking forward
to seeing your implementation of it (or even a picture of the "real" thing)

I posted a reply to Bram (who consistently puts out great Lego car designs)
on one of these threads to discuss specific building techniques for the
Luxuria. Sharing is good, as it brings out the best in all of us, so let me
know if I can help!

Mark Chan