 Announcements / 957
956  |  958
Subject:
Six Entries for Town Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:05:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My entries for Kevin Wilson's Town building contest.

Ms. Oli's Italian Restaurant - Mark Chan (Category: Small Building)
Ms. Oli's Italian Restaurant features fine dining in a casual, yet romantic
atmosphere. Try our brick oven pizza, homeade breads and sauces, and pan
seared pasta and seafood. Or stop by for Italian Ice Cream and a rooftop
serenade.  Try us...you'll love it!

MLC Luxuria Classic Roadster - Mark Chan (Category: Small Vehicles)
The ultimate in comfort, elegance and power. A gleaming Arctic White hood
covers a massive V10 engine, while two spare wheels -with tire covers-
provide safety and style. Two suitcase trunk, suicide (reverse opening)
doors and Sterling Silver trim are standard. Carries two side-by-side minifigs.

MLC Roadster GT - Mark Chan (Category: Small Vehicles)
The MLC Roadster GT comes with a turbocharged open air V-6 engine, Chrome
sport package and Z-rated high performance tires. Carries two side-by-side
minifigs. The trunk doubles as a Rumble Seat for a 3rd minifig passenger.
MLC Motorworks - Classic Style, Modern Implementation.

V6368 Airjet - Mark Chan  (Category: Small Aircraft)
The V6368 Airjet is the 21st Century version of the classic 6368 Jet
Airliner. Striped styling stickers from the 697 Idea Book (1997)

Laural Hall - Mark Chan (Category: Medium Building)
Laural Hall is the social center for Laural Town citizens. Galas and Formals
are held here on a regular basis, and Laural Hall is a popular place for
wedding receptions.

Talon MultiRole Aircraft - Mark Chan (Category: Small Aircraft)
The Talon MultRole Aircraft is a two person experimental plane with VTOL, a
detachable VTOL scout craft, on-board wheeled terrain explorer, low orbit
booster rockets, weather/terrain surveillance equipment and stealth capability.

Alternately, you can click here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MarkChan
to see the main menu.

Thanks to Kevin Wilson for organizing the contest. I love to see what others
have made - not just for the enjoyment and wonder of it, but for the
inspiration as well. (Bram Lambrecht's awesome vehicles are but one example)

I hope you enjoy these, and please let me know what you think!

Mark Chan