 Town / 2301
    Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene. —Eric Kingsley
   I have been working on expanding my Main Street Scene for the Town contest. I havn't finished it yet by any means but at this rate, and because my son is scheduled for some minor surgury this week, I may not finish it before the 15th. I will just (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene. —Chris Leach
     (...) catagory?if so there goes what little chance i had with my airport. (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene. —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Thanks, I was planning on just updating my Diorama entry and possibly entering individual buildings into certain catagories. I don't really think this fits in with the Large Buildings just because it isn't One building it is several buildings (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

        Much better Pictures (Re: Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene.) —Eric Kingsley
   OK the link is the same but the pictures came out 100% better this go around Plus I added Thumbnails to make browsing easier. (URL) you can see I have some work to do to complete this and between my son and work becoming more... lets just say time (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Much better Pictures (Re: Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene.) —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Oh Eric! I just looked at these today. I'm sure you already know this but, WOW, that looks fantastic! Folks should study the fronts versus backs of buildings. very clever. And colors I would never have thought to put together -- but they look (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Much better Pictures (Re: Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene.) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Thanks, Your right but it is always nice to here someone else thinks so too. Comming from you it is a huge compliment because I know you are into town and modern type stuff. (...) Thanks again, That was done on purpose to be a bit more (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)