 Town / 2304
Re: Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:38:17 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.town, Eric Kingsley writes:
I have been working on expanding my Main Street Scene for the Town contest.
I havn't finished it yet by any means but at this rate, and because my son is
scheduled for some minor surgury this week, I may not finish it before the
15th.  I will just submit whatever I have done at that point and hold the
rest off till later.

Now the pictures are a bit dark and grainy but basically I have added 3
buildings to the scene, added a 30+ space parking lot, and added details like
Lamp posts and Dumpsters.  I plan on adding another 3-4 buildings and
finishing the parking lot before I call it done.

Anyway LMKWYT and I will try and get some better pictures up soon.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/temp/

Eric they look great!   Is this going to be in the large building
catagory?if so there goes what little chance i had with my airport.

Thanks, I was planning on just updating my Diorama entry and possibly entering
individual buildings into certain catagories.  I don't really think this fits
in with the Large Buildings just because it isn't One building it is several
buildings put together to make a scene.  I also don't consider this a town
because it is just some shops and appartments.

One note of interest is that so fart I have included the following colors in
the scene... Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Black, Green, Grey, Dark Grey, Tan,
Pink, and Dark Pink.  I hope to add Orange and Purple to that list before it
is finished.

This along with some trains will probably be my contributions to the Greenberg
Train show at the end of March that NELUG is participating in.

I just wish the pictures came out better,  I tried to take pictures when the
sun was out but ran into technical difficulties.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get
some better pictures up.

Eric Kingsley