 Town / 2303
Re: Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Kingsley writes:
I have been working on expanding my Main Street Scene for the Town contest.  I
havn't finished it yet by any means but at this rate, and because my son is
scheduled for some minor surgury this week, I may not finish it before the
15th.  I will just submit whatever I have done at that point and hold the rest
off till later.

Now the pictures are a bit dark and grainy but basically I have added 3
buildings to the scene, added a 30+ space parking lot, and added details like
Lamp posts and Dumpsters.  I plan on adding another 3-4 buildings and finishing
the parking lot before I call it done.

Anyway LMKWYT and I will try and get some better pictures up soon.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/temp/
Eric they look great!   Is this going to be in the large building
catagory?if so there goes what little chance i had with my airport.