 Town / 2021
  Re: Town building contest begins!

(...) Here is what I have so far: Diorama (URL) Street multi-building scene. Small Building (URL) origionally built for my Medieval town this church has become a fixture in my modern town. I hope to be able to do more but time is tight so we'll see. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Town building contest begins!

(...) <snip> (...) go so well together, and the Timmy foreshadowing/ finishing touch is hilarious. My wife and I had a question about the "Rent" sign on top of the building. We both loved your theater building, and my wife thought that "Rent" was an (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Town building contest begins!

(...) This might sound strange but you are both right. I actually did the sign before I even thought of doing a theatre and at the time the sign was ment as a "For Rent" sign. Your wife is right however in that the show "Rent" is a very popular (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Town building contest begins!

<snip> (...) <snip> (...) answer similar to the manner you did - even down to the "It's LEGO, so you can imagine it either way". I got a good chuckle out of that, since it appears we AFOLs think a lot alike. Whatever you change the sign to, I hope (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)