 Town / 1735
Re: Tiger Prediction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 00:43:57 GMT

James Walker wrote:

It just might be me, but i predict to see a tiger pop up soon due to the new
race sets.

three of the racers have animals already made
scorpion
shark
crocidile

and the fourth is a tiger.
so, why do you think lego chose a tiger over another already made animal???
for this reason i think there will be a tiger soon.

We can always hope.  And I *strongly* hope that it's got studs on its back.  I
was sorely disappointed by the polar bear's smooth back.  I want tiger riders
and polar bear riders!  I can have horse riders, dragon riders, crocodile
riders
and dino riders...