 Town / 1366
Re: Tiger Prediction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.town, James Walker writes:
It just might be me, but i predict to see a tiger pop up soon due to the new
race sets.

three of the racers have animals already made
scorpion
shark
crocidile

and the fourth is a tiger.
so, why do you think lego chose a tiger over another already made animal???
for this reason i think there will be a tiger soon.
Good point, James, I think you may be right. Think of the possibilities! What
kind of theme could a tiger be part of? A jungle theme with natives who have
to survive by hunting tigers and watching out for them? An expansion of the
Adventurers Jungle theme? (not likely)Maybe Senor Palomar could have a pet
tiger.:) An African Adventurers theme? (that would open a whole new realm) An
Adventurers Siberia theme where they explore Siberia while watching out for
criminals(as always)and fierce, starving Siberian tigers?
I agree with James; I think a tiger will be coming soon; maybe in one of those
suggested themes. "Hey, you never know"

Tim