 Town / 1740
Re: Tiger Prediction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:05:59 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Jeff Johnston wrote:

We can always hope.  And I *strongly* hope that it's got studs on its back.  I
was sorely disappointed by the polar bear's smooth back.  I want tiger riders
and polar bear riders!  I can have horse riders, dragon riders, crocodile
riders
and dino riders...

Don't forget stingray riders and dolphin riders!  Sure, they have to hold
on to the animal's dorsal fin, but at least they can hitch a ride through
the waves.

Steve