 Town / 1734
Re: color of windows in 1352
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 17:16:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
It is hard to tell the exact color of the exploding bank windows.  They
appear to be light-gray to me (so the same as century skyway).  However, the
glass color (see the door) looks lke it may be a different tint.  We'll have
to wait and see!  Given the death of real "town" sets, I'm gratified to see
a small set like this loaded with town windows and doors.  This will be a
fantastic resource for sky-scraper building.
Brad that's what i was thinking ,that i could use the set for the windows as
i don't 'need'another bank in my town.What i do need is more of those grey
windows for the terminal part of my airport(to match the rest of my skyway
windows)
As far as the movie-maker set, I've seen the box and the windows are
dark-gray, not light gray.  I definitely would love to have those windows
and doors.  Its too bad they are in such and expensive set.

Chris Leach <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message
While looking at the 2001 catalog i noticed set #1352 (the exploding bank)
and was wondering if those are the same grey three payne windows like • those
in century skyway or are they a darker grey .Also are those bay windows in
the movie set (1349)a darker grey?(any one with this set want to enlighten
me?)Thanks C.W.Leach