 Town / 1537
Re: Zoning LegoTown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 16:39:07 GMT

Hey,

So when do we get to see some pictures???

Brad

Chuck Rex <chuckrex@yahoo.com> wrote in message

So, I've built a Lego town, and looking at it now, I see that I zoned it
entirely wrong. Or, more appropriately, I failed to zone it in any way. • The
McDonald's is right next to an apartment building, the Shell station is in • the
middle of a housing area, the hospital and a bar are across the street • from
each other, the bank sits next to a warehouse, and the flower shop and the • gun
store are right next to each other, which might not be a zoning violation, • but
certainly is an interesting dichotomy.

I am in the process of ripping up baseplate and rebuilding everything, • simply
for the zoning aesthetic verisimilitude. I am taking this thing a little • too
far, but it makes me happy.