 Town / 1534
Re: Zoning LegoTown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, James Powell writes:
and the flower shop and the gun
store are right next to each other, which might not be a zoning violation, • but
certainly is an interesting dichotomy.

Yes, you too can buy flowers to give to the victims of your brand new
soopershooter mk 16 mod 1 :)

"My two best men are Jesus and old John Birch, we're going on down to the
gunsale at the church" (Gunsale at the Church, Mumble Ducks)

I am in the process of ripping up baseplate and rebuilding everything, simply
for the zoning aesthetic verisimilitude. I am taking this thing a little too
far, but it makes me happy.

If you have built the town right, then it wouldn't take too much work to move
buildings around in it...so, a little rezoning is fine.

James P

The hard part is that I might have built it a little too sturdy, because all
the edges of the baseplates are covered with something - plates, buildings,
tress, etc. I built for stability, not mobility, and now I am paying for it. I
decided, in a frenzy, to use the triceretops from the dinosaur theme as a self
propelled battering ram. It's working great.