 Town / 1530
1529  |  1531
Subject:
Zoning LegoTown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:40:48 GMT

So, I've built a Lego town, and looking at it now, I see that I zoned it
entirely wrong. Or, more appropriately, I failed to zone it in any way. The
McDonald’s is right next to an apartment building, the Shell station is in the
middle of a housing area, the hospital and a bar are across the street from
each other, the bank sits next to a warehouse, and the flower shop and the gun
store are right next to each other, which might not be a zoning violation, but
certainly is an interesting dichotomy.

I am in the process of ripping up baseplate and rebuilding everything, simply
for the zoning aesthetic verisimilitude. I am taking this thing a little too
far, but it makes me happy.