 Town / 1365
  Tiger Prediction

It just might be me, but i predict to see a tiger pop up soon due to the new race sets. three of the racers have animals already made scorpion shark crocidile and the fourth is a tiger. so, why do you think lego chose a tiger over another already (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

(...) Good point, James, I think you may be right. Think of the possibilities! What kind of theme could a tiger be part of? A jungle theme with natives who have to survive by hunting tigers and watching out for them? An expansion of the Adventurers (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

Hey, Since this is the Town news group, maybe we will get a minifigure zoo like the duplo zoo. There could be Tigers and Bears (done). Crocogaters, Zebras (paint some horses...) and If the got creative, maybe some Giraffes and Elephants. I think it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

(...) I'd like to see some bears in brown and black too besides just white polar bears. (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

Greg Howell <meowdammit99@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws Fyto8x.52K@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (paint (...) Elephants. Don't forget the monkey's and parrots! They might even make a terrarium with snakes, spiders and scorpions. (...) have (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

(...) have A zoo would be a great addition to lego... they could have all new kinds of animals that havent been made... if they make a zoo i hope they make a kamando dragon (dont know how to spell) so we could put it in with the islanders (...) a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

(...) have (...) minifig scale ones. (Uh-oh. I started on minifigs and scale, nothing good comes out of that.) If they made exotic creatures they could always use them in an Adventurers theme. If they put Town in Adventurers, they could put (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

Attn: Lugnet Readers Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. Dear Sirs, I fully suppourt the suggestion of a minfing zoo for lego(R) Town in a recent Lugnet posting. The relevant portion of the posting is included after this letter. A zoo in Lego(R) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

(...) There will be a Scala set with two bear cubs, so they'll be just about the same size as the minifig polar bears. See them: (URL) . Alan (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

They aren't "square" enough to be used in system. (...) same (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

(...) We can always hope. And I *strongly* hope that it's got studs on its back. I was sorely disappointed by the polar bear's smooth back. I want tiger riders and polar bear riders! I can have horse riders, dragon riders, crocodile riders and dino (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

(...) I think that the tiger will be very similar to the bear, but with a longer tail. I put horns in the polar bear's mouth and made an albino smilodon :) What theme would they put a tiger in? (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

(...) Don't forget stingray riders and dolphin riders! Sure, they have to hold on to the animal's dorsal fin, but at least they can hitch a ride through the waves. Steve (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers)