 Town / 1288
1287  |  1289
Subject:
Rioting at Lego McD's.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:54:23 GMT

Hi, my name is Chuck, I'm new.

Here are some photos of my stuff, which include the Elian Saga using Timmy
(more coming - I needed some of the new TV camera crew sets which
I now have - check back) my little statement about Timmy and Jar-Jar and also
photos of the anti-globalization riots that hit my Lego town, similar to what
happened in Seattle and DC recently. They rioted outside the McD's...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=chuckrex

And let me throw in a "hello" to all the people I met at the great Brickfest.
Nicest people...

-Chuck