 Town / 1287
1286  |  1288
Subject:
Bell tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:39:01 GMT

With only one week of the school holidays left I have decided to make a
scale model of the "Bell tower" (Perth residents should know what I mean).

What should I use for the Sails and the Glass Spires?

Thanks
David Williams
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cove/3396

P.S. I hope to update my website soon, please send me an e-mail (not a
newsgroup) if you have any suggestions.