 Town / 1291
Re: Rioting at Lego McD's.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:53:18 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Yeah, I saw your riot stuff before, but didn't know who did it.  Very cool.
Was that inspired by the IMF riots?  I was in the thick of it, being pushed
back by the police.  It was fun! (I was not there to protest, just to see it.
It was pretty funnny to see all of these people behaving as if they were • living
in a Stalinist government, pumping up the drama).

The Elian timmy scees were hilarious.  Whasssup?

Jason
And let me throw in a "hello" to all the people I met at the great Brickfest.
Nicest people...

-Chuck

It was based on the DC riots. I was there, too, but a little further back and
just for the people watching.  I hope for a Lego Starbucks - that would be a
great target.

I'm afraid my cops are a little to the right of the DC cops, and waaaaay to
the right of the seattle cops. One grabage can fire, and *poof*,crack down
begins. I feel, BTW, that this is entirely in line with TLC philosophy - the
ratio of "The Man" (cops, firefigthers, etc) to civilians in the Town sets is
proof that Legoland is a police state.

Check back on the Elian/Timmy. It will get better.

-Chuck