 Town / 1076
  Gianluca Morelli's models

(URL) are excellent! I especially like this car: (URL) chance of building instructions so I can try to modify it to fit a minifig? The detail on the train cars is nice as well. They look very realistic with all that corrugation. Keep up the good (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

Simply stunning. Beautiful models. Bravo!!! later, James Mathis (...) minifig? (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  RE: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) The car, for those of you old enough to remember French spy movies is a Citroen - I forget the model designation. It had turn signals up on the top of the body and adjustable ride height. It was the ultimate gangster vehicle since it stuck to (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) minifig? (...) It's a Ciroen DS, very recognisable with the high-level space-ship turn signals to the rear edge of the roof. The Maserati model was called the SM and had 2 doors. These are both quite collectable now, at least in the UK. (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) Amazing models! My favorite is the grey Citroen van. They used corrugated iron for that funny vehicle.... Regards, Ben P.s.: Needless to ask why Lego® can't bring out such models. (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) van. Do anybody know when the van was produced, BTW? It kinda looks like a sixties vehicle. Fredrik (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) minifig? Next week I will post some building instructions.There will also be the Citroen DS.But I'm afraid there is no way to put a minifig in it. Even without legs! :-(( Bye Gianluca PS: thanks to all for the compliments! (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) I just checked, and the Citroën H Van was introduced in 1948. Featuring front wheel drive, that's a really innovative design! (URL) something like this could be built at a larger scale? That could be fun! (I had to add this comment to avoid (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) Thanks for the instructions. I've made a DAT file of the model and built it. I modified the built one so that two minifigs can fit inside (but no steering wheel, unfortunately). If anyone's interested in seeing how I did it, LMK. --Bram (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)