 Town / 10023
Re: Urban Pool Hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:51:00 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Sophie wrote:
Great work as always Johnathan. The colors you use and the subject of the
creations always fit so well with the other buildings you make. Bravo!

Thanks Eric!  Much appreciated.

I am doing a show in October a the PNC Arts Center. It would be great if you
were to bring these and showcase them for the 100,000+ people that attend the
event.

oo, thanks for that too.  Lets touch base closer to October.

Thanks again,
Jonathan