 Town / 10020
Re: Urban Pool Hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:23:43 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
In lugnet.town, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Hello,

I had been uninspired lately but broke out of it (for a little while, anyway) to
build this Pool Hall.  I hope this is the first of many more buildings for my
new layout. (Urban Landscape 2008/2009)

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jonathanlopes/Pool-hall/dscn0952.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jonathanlopes/Pool-hall/dscn0955.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jonathanlopes/Pool-hall/dscn0953.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jonathanlopes/Pool-hall/dscn0954.jpg>

After mod:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=302670>

This was built on the suggestion and with inspiration from Russell Clark.
(Thanks again, Russell!)

And, I have to apologize, I haven't been doing my fair share of replying to MOC
creation posts at all lately, so I certainly don't deserve any replies.  (I have
been looking at the recent MOC's, though!)

Enjoy!

Best,

Jonathan

Or of course there is alway engraving the sign over multiple bricks. lol
They actually work well--the problem being the painting and cleaning process.
Here is picture of the Wichita State Logo engraved ove 5 1x8 bricks.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3090/2290130411_e692948ee9_o.jpg

Tommy Armstrong
The BrickEngraver

lol tommy. the ironic thing though is i have thought about engraved signs before
and i'm still looking for a way to make signs but not have to worry about
engravig over multiple bricks but instead one larger tile, plate, or brick. i'll
email you later in the year when i figure out what i want.
ondrew