 Town / 10022
Re: Urban Pool Hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:41:15 GMT

Great work as always Johnathan. The colors you use and the subject of the
creations always fit so well with the other buildings you make. Bravo!

I am doing a show in October a the PNC Arts Center. It would be great if you
were to bring these and showcase them for the 100,000+ people that attend the
event.

You would be sure to have tons of people loving what you do. Please consider it.
You are more than welcome to come. I would like to invite other AFoLs too.

yours,

Eric Sophie