 Technic / Bionicle / 925
  Loose joints

There has been much conversation about the "deception" in LEGO advertising regarding the joints and matching the pictures on the packaging. While we seem to be all "joint happy", how well are the joints on your Bionicles holding up? I've noticed (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Loose joints

(...) Mine never had this "right out of the can" tightness. In fact, in order to get the arms with large weapons to stay in any position other than hanging straight down, I would have to do some tweaking of some of the parts involved with the gear (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Loose joints

(...) I guess this makes them more like "real" action figures then... how my GI Joe's did you have laying around the house with floppy arms and legs :) Thanks for the reply. (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Loose joints

The 24-tooth gears on the Toa have this neat feature: one side has 4 or 8 little bumps that stick out slightly. If you put the gear on the back of the Toa with the bumps facing the body, they will cause it to stick a bit (like a click hinge), and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)