 Technic / Bionicle / 921
Re: ATTENTION!!! NEW BIONICLE FIGURES AT McDONALD'S ON 9/7/01!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:20:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brian Mulholland writes:
Did it say if these are going to be available in stores or S@H, or if they
were the upcoming McDonalds ones?

"Jesse Alan Long" <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I have received from my LEGO Mania MAgazine package a free issue of the
Bionicle comic book and on the back of this issue, I found an • advertisement
for The Villagers of Mata Nui.  Here are the descriptions of The Villagers
of Mata Nui.

Huki-Huki comes from the village of Po-Koro and wants to learn all he can
from Toa Pohatu.

Onepu-Onepu is incredibly strong for a Tohunga and can lift many times his
weight.

Maku-Maku is a female villager from Ga-Koro and an excellent swimmer.

Matoro-Matoro loves to climb steep mountains and slide down icy slopes,
throwing his discs as he goes.

Jala-Tough and smart, Jala leads the Guard in the village of Ta-Koro.

Kongu-Kongu can move through the trees at astonishing speed and is among • the
most clever of the villagers.

These special Villagers LEGO Bionicle figures also come with discs that • are
similar to the Slizer/Throwbot discs.

Jesse Long

McDonalds Exclusives Im afraid, and only for 20 days exactly by my add....