 Technic / Bionicle / 917
916  |  918
Subject:
ATTENTION!!! NEW BIONICLE FIGURES AT McDONALD'S ON 9/7/01!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:56:18 GMT

I have received from my LEGO Mania MAgazine package a free issue of the
Bionicle comic book and on the back of this issue, I found an advertisement
for The Villagers of Mata Nui.  Here are the descriptions of The Villagers
of Mata Nui.

Huki-Huki comes from the village of Po-Koro and wants to learn all he can
from Toa Pohatu.

Onepu-Onepu is incredibly strong for a Tohunga and can lift many times his
weight.

Maku-Maku is a female villager from Ga-Koro and an excellent swimmer.

Matoro-Matoro loves to climb steep mountains and slide down icy slopes,
throwing his discs as he goes.

Jala-Tough and smart, Jala leads the Guard in the village of Ta-Koro.

Kongu-Kongu can move through the trees at astonishing speed and is among the
most clever of the villagers.

These special Villagers LEGO Bionicle figures also come with discs that are
similar to the Slizer/Throwbot discs.

Jesse Long