 Technic / Bionicle / 945
Re: ATTENTION!!! NEW BIONICLE FIGURES AT McDONALD'S ON 9/7/01!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 00:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Jesse Alan Long writes:
I have received from my LEGO Mania MAgazine package a free issue of the
Bionicle comic book and on the back of this issue, I found an advertisement
for The Villagers of Mata Nui.  Here are the descriptions of The Villagers
of Mata Nui.

<snip>

Maku-Maku is a female villager from Ga-Koro and an excellent swimmer.

Once more, Lego proves the biological unfeasibility of Bionicle, as it seems
that all the females on Mata Nui live in Ga-Koro, and all the males live
elsewhere.  Which means that either Turaga and Tohunga just live a really
long time and they've decided to separate for a while, or Ga-Koro is a very
popular vacation spot.  ^_-

-Andrusi &&