 Technic / Bionicle / 922
Re: Who cares?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:44:01 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ben Nagel writes:
I don't get all these arguments about the joints in the pics in poses which
are impossible. Its no big deal. So, asking this nicely, please , no body
post anything complaining about the joint movements.Sorry if I am offending
anyone.

Well, Ben, prepare to be disappointed. Although I mostly disagree with the
complaint about joints moving, I would never dream of asking someone not to
voice their opinion. Indeed, feel free to complain about the complaining.
But I really hope no one chooses _not_ to complain just because they might
confuse or offend you. Or me.

So, I am also asking this nicely, please, anyone please post anything
complaining about the joints moving. I'm not really very sorry if I offend
anyone.