 Technic / Bionicle / 900
Re: Bionicow (was: I like Whenua)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:50:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tomas Clark writes:
I'm looking at the creature in question right now. It's a MOC created by
Daniel Lipkowitz, one of the project managers here at LEGO Direct in New
York -- I brought it as an example of Bionicle-style construction. (Sorry
Daniel!) There was an explanatory card in front of it on Saturday but when
it got moved into the "historical sets" room for safekeeping the card went
astray.

The Mata Nui Cow-Moose (Daniel is on vacation so I can't ask him for the
real name...) uses a Gali torso, two Gali legs and two Pohatu legs, a blue
Kaukau mask on its back, and a Pohatu arm (aka "Throwbot arm") for its neck.
The head is a Gali foot connected to a Pohatu "toe" piece, turned upside
down, with towball axles for eyes and Gali hooks for horns. A gear on the
back moves the front legs Onua-style. It's a pretty snappy MOC -- when
Daniel is back I'll ask him if we can take more pictures.

I should reiterate that this is NOT an official LEGO product, but a MOC,
just in case anyone's unclear. But there are all sorts of strange beasties
on Mata Nui...

Tomas Clark
tclark@halfrobot.com

-starts digging at parts--looks at pics of the Bio Cows in game- Hmmmmm...
-random fire burts up in a corner- Hmmmmmm
-looks at BioCow MOC- Hmmmmm
-decided to throw it fr a miss- yessss....
-disapeares in a puff of lego bricks-