 Technic / Bionicle / 893
892  |  894
Subject:
Bionicow (was: I like Whenua)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:15:01 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Steve Tanner writes:
Has anyone figured out how they built that, or put together some instructions?

Geocities is blocking your picture now, but, I think you are right. Darn, I
am going to be buying some Toa after all.

Bionicow!

Note: "Pipi" is Hawaiian for cow. I don't know yet about other cows in
Polynesia, but I've been listening to "Ha mele o paniolo" a collection of
Hawaiian cowboy (paniolo) songs (mele). Cattle were introduced by Captain
Cook and others after 1778 and were quite numerous a century later.

Uh, any chance this beast is really Babe, the big blue ox?