 Technic / Bionicle / 873
Re: A little help in the online game?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:36:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Nick Cameron writes:
How do I give the rock to Onewa?  I try to drag it to him and it doesn't do
anything.

Start talking, then when it shows the the questions you can ask, give it to
him.

NICK

Um, this doesn't seem to work. These "give the object to the Turaga" puzzles
seem to be unlocked by a particular sequence of threads in the conversation. It
seems reasonable to give Onewa the Koli ball when he first asks, "can you give
me a clue?" and indeed, sometimes when I try that, the Lego site starts to
download something. And then everything locks up.

I had the same trouble getting the Letter to the Astrologer, until I found the
sequence, and only one such sequence works. Giving the Letter to the Astrologer
also only works if you follow the right thread in the conversation. So I'm sure
there is one particular thread to follow with Onewa.

I have to "reload" the game so many times, though, when everything is working
perfectly -- and I downloaded Flash and Shockwave last week, and I often dump
the cache -- that I cannot tell whether I am just not trying the correct
sequence, or whether I'm having the "lock up" problem.

If someone finds the correct sequence for giving the ball to Onewa, could you
please post or email it?